Parking is designated on the Randolph College campus map.
- Randolph College Cheatham Dining Hall is open to the public for all you can eat meals. Hours are as follows:
- Lunch on weekdays, Brunch on weekends: 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 5 – 7:45 p.m. (closes 7:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday)
- Rookies (ice cream, coffee) is adjacent to campus (174 Norfolk Avenue, across from Martin Science Building) and is open 1-10 pm
- Children participating in the Science Day for 3rd-6th Graders event will be served a free snack and drink. Please note that we cannot be responsible for possible allergens contained in these products.
- Numerous events serve free refreshments (Keynote, Women in Science Reception, Movie, Star Party)
- On Sunday from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. there will be a variety of food trucks in front of Main Hall.
Guests may connect to the free “Randolph-Guest” hotspot when on campus.